Kelly Services Respiratory Public Health Investigator in Indianapolis, Indiana
Kelly Services is seeking a Respiratory Public Health Investigator for one of our clients in Indianapolis IN.
8 month contract
The majority of work for this position will be performed remotely. The employee may have to go into the office occasionally on an as needed basis (i.e. meetings, trainings, other needs that can't be done remotely). The employee will have to go into the office to collect their designated devices and supplies. OT and weekends may be required
• Responsible for the coordination and timely completion of MIS-C grant activities;
• Serve as a general back-up to the Respiratory Epidemiologist;
• Provide additional capacity for routine surveillance coordination and outbreak activities;
• Coordinates with local health departments, hospitals, and other partners to ensure timely disease reporting and appropriate specimen collection;
• Assist in data entry involving epidemiologic investigations;
• Participates in disease outbreak investigations, including collecting data from partner agencies, and writing reports;
• Assists in disseminating results of investigations, special studies, routine surveillance, and analyses of health outcome data;
• Responsible for customer service regarding reporting and general disease inquiries;
• Serve as a backup to Vaccine-Preventable Disease Epidemiologists as knowledge base grows;
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required or 3+ years of relevant public health experience;
• Ability to communicate effectively;
• Advanced organizational and teamwork skills;
• Ability to prioritize tasks;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, some familiarity with SAS and SQL a plus;
• Knowledge of basic statistical procedures and data interpretation;
• Experience in public health and program implementation;
• Ability to think critically about public health problems and develop collaborative solutions.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs