Dow Chemical Security Threat Analyst in Indianapolis, Indiana
Corteva Agriscience™,Agriculture Division ofDowDuPont™has an exciting opportunity for aSecurity Threat Analystposition.
CortevaTM Agriscienceis a division, and one of three intended future companies, that make up DowDuPontTM. CortevaTM is a leader in Agricultural Crop Protection and Seed businesses. Corteva Agriscience™ is a vital and growing market-facing business within DowDuPont, with a large manufacturing base. Our production plants employ diverse unit operations, practice a wide variety of chemistries, and operate at high capacity to meet customer demand.Cortevaoperates facilities in North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific and Europe.
The Threat Analyst will leverage their previous experiences with enterprise network defense to develop a comprehensive set of threat intelligence processes to support operational, tactical, and strategic decision making across the organization. Responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of actionable intelligence for the Cyber Security organization as well as Corteva's global business .
• Experience with the following cybersecurity areas: incident response, log analysis, malware analysis, threat intelligence, computer forensics
• Preserve and analyze data from diverse set of digital data sources, including laptop and desktop computers, servers, networks and mobile devices.
• Help to operationalize threat detection and threat response based on threat intelligence
• Make recommendations on security policy modifications and use case design and management
• Familiarity with cyber threats, and malicious cyber threat actor motivations and capabilities relevant to regions of interest
• Ability to prepare and present research findings in both client and public settings
• Form and articulate expert opinions based on findings.
• Deep technical knowledge of methods utilized for evidence collection, maintenance of chain of custody and associated documentation, evidence storage and analysis and evidentiary reporting
• Expert knowledge of forensic file system and memory techniques and use of the most commonly used toolsets.
• Experience with the following cybersecurity areas: incident response, malware analysis, threat intelligence, computer forensics
• Experience leading the report generation and briefings based on intelligence gathered.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related fields
• Five years’ experience in the cybersecurity field or equivalent experience
• Industry security certifications CISSP, GCFE, GCFA preferred
• A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system. At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP), is intended to become an independent, publicly traded company when the previously announced spinoff is complete by June 2019. The division combines the strengths of DuPont Pioneer, DuPont Crop Protection and Dow AgroSciences. Corteva Agriscience™ provides growers around the world with the most complete portfolio in the industry — including some of the most recognized brands in agriculture: Pioneer®, Encirca®, the newly launched Brevant™ Seeds, as well as award-winning Crop Protection products — while bringing new products to market through our solid pipeline of active chemistry and technologies. More information can be found at: www.corteva.com.
Follow Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont, on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at: www.dow-dupont.com. The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
Employee stock ownership - and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at: http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us, you may call us at 1 800-523-3945 and select Option 1, or send a facsimile request to 1 989-636-3674.
Security Threat Analyst