Rose International INC Support Service Specialist in Indianapolis, Indiana
Position Title: Support Service Specialist
Position Number: 296180
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Desired Skill Set:
Call Center, Mail, QC
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: SR ON-SITE SERVICES SPECIALIST.IMS OPS
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46204
Duration: 12 Months(Temp to Perm)
Hours: 8:00-12:00 (Part-Time)
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment. May also perform bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, and reception, etc. May performs various building support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance. Note: Due to the higher level of presentation and telephone skills needed to perform receptionist duties, employees performing this function are considered to be Senior On-Site Services Specialist. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
• Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
• Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
• Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
• Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
• Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
• Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
• May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
• Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
• Maintains daily meter and service logs.
• May travel between customer's buildings.
• Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
• Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
• Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
• Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
• May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
• May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities.
• May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as assigned.
• May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
• May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
• Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
• Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
• Performs filing duties, which may include ‘purging’ and archiving old documents.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
• Requires high school diploma or GED and1-2 years of related work experience.
• Some related copy job experience is preferred.
• Requires valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per IKON Office Solutions policy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
? Working knowledge of copier and other related equipment and repair is preferred.
• Requires knowledge and understanding of shipping/receiving procedures.
• Basis electronics knowledge is preferred.
• Possesses ability to work independently and flexibly to complete projects.
• Possesses ability to determine correct method and packing material as well as check packing slips for accuracy of incoming materials.
• Possesses ability to comprehend instructions concerning mail delivery.
• Possesses troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Possesses ability to read and comprehend written technical information in the form of manuals, parts books and related publications.
• Possesses excellent customer relations skills and excellent verbal communication skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Requires frequent exposure to copier/fax machine noise, toner and changes in room temperature and may be exposed to frequent paper cuts from the handling of paper and opening of boxes.
• Requires exposure to various weather conditions when walking is necessary between buildings and exposure to location equipment can present opportunities for injury or accidents.
• Makes daily telephone/in-person contact with customers, employees, managers and/or Dispatch Department and occasional telephone contact with vendors and equipment repair people.
• Dealing with tight deadlines and quick turnaround times imposes high stress levels.
• Some physical effort is required which may involve long periods of standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing or similar activities as well as lifting or moving items weighing up to 75 lbs. and in pushing or pulling machines on wheels, which may weigh up to 700 lbs., in order to move for repairs. Walking between buildings may be necessary.
Core Competencies Functional/Technical Competencies Leadership Competencies
Ethics & Integrity Action Oriented
Customer Focus Learning on the Fly
Competitiveness Adherence to Process
Team Player Dealing with Change
Values Diversity Technical Proficiency#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)