Raytheon Technologies Tech Support Associate in Indianapolis, Indiana
Under limited supervision, the successful candidate will perform a variety of routine technical efforts including: testing, troubleshooting, and repair of electronic equipment.
They will perform testing utilizing various documentation such as: engineering drawings, manuals and other related information to perform tasks.
Job tasks may require working on: analog, digital, and high voltage circuitry. It may be required to observe, analyze, and report test data.
• Two years’ experience in troubleshooting electronic assemblies.
• Understanding of basic electronics.
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to proactively identify alternate solutions to overcome technical challenges.
• Must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain DOD security clearance (as required).
• Experience using a wide variety of analog, high voltage, digital and other electronic test equipment such as: oscilloscopes, network analyzers, signal generators, spectrum analyzers and power meters.
• Familiarity in these testing areas is recommended: insertion loss, VSWR, phase, gain, amplifiers, crystal detector circuits for fault monitoring, analog to digital conversion, up converting / down converting, crystal/ SAW oscillating, multipliers, S-band, L-band and X-Band frequencies.
• Associate's degree in an Electronics discipline.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to read mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
• Demonstrated capability to perform a broad, diverse range of technical tasks.
• Capable of receiving instructions and expressing technical concepts clearly.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
Required Education (including Major):
• High School or equivalent.
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs