G-TECH Services, Inc. Intermediate Manufacturing Applications & Infrastr in Kokomo, Indiana
Intermediate Manufacturing Application and Infrastructure Specialist provides technical and project support for plant IT applications and daily activities. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assist in support of corporate IT sponsored application integration, change management, incident management and problem resolution, meeting the objectives of manufacturing while minimizing lost production due to IT related issues.
· Provide line of business support interfacing with IT team,
Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, and the local Union.
· Provide day to day production support for IT systems,
manufacturing and IT launch activities and upgrades while executing the IT
· Perform implementation and 1st level support of mission critical
plant applications. This includes a functional knowledge of all plant
applications used by local plants, ability to troubleshoot system issues,
manage and/or configure application and application access. This includes but
is not limited to Broadcast, FIS, AVI, PFS, PFCS, MPTS, Mainframe Systems,
Royal Tool, Andon, OPC (Kepware), SGPP (ProcessVue), Mercury, MDT, Factory
Asset Center, and QAS.
· Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
· Requires 3+ years deskside IT technical experience or related field.
· Requires Active Directory, Windows, Client Server, LAN/WAN, UNIX knowledge.
· Knowledge of machine monitoring, performance and quality systems, component tracking, common plant and office network environments, engineering systems and identification systems.
· Experience working with Manufacturing Engineering to launch and integrate IT systems from concept to the production environment while following appropriate change management procedures.
· Project Management experience is a plus.
· May be required to drive a company car.
· A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· May be required to travel domestically up to 0%.
Category UAT / Training
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -012021-115118