Novartis Pharmaceuticals Cell Pharmacologist in Lafayette, Indiana
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Develop and maintain multiple living cell line cultures/cryogenic stocks and cell culture supplies.
• Expeditiously provide millions of cells for in vivo tumor implantation
• Research new cell lines and share insight with the team.
• Create new cell lines through molecular genetic manipulation
• Develop, design and execute cell culture cytotoxicity, receptor, immunohistochemical, immunofluorescent, ELISA and protein assays.
• Perform westerns, dot blots, PCR and protein expression studies.
• Perform data recording, data entry, graphing, and presentation in research meetings
• Document laboratory activities and maintain laboratory notebook. This notebook is numbered, signed out, and is part of Corporate record retention guidelines.
• Teach laboratory techniques, guide and assist biology group members with projects.
• Monitor laboratory inventory and order materials as needed.
• Maintain instruments and equipment. Arrange for servicing or repair.
• Follows Company/departmental policies, procedures and SOPs
• Special assignments as needed
Preferred Education and/or Experience: Bachelors’ or Masters of Science in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Broad technical knowledge and demonstrated ability to perform cell culture cytotoxicity assays, molecular biology techniques and biochemical assays.
• Excellent oral communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively with associates and vendors.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel is expected.
AAA USA Inc.
Research & Development
ADVANCED ACCELERATOR APPLICATIONS
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, is an innovative medicines company focused on the development of products for targeted radioligand therapy and precision radioligand imaging. We are committed to transforming patients’ lives by leading innovation in nuclear medicine.
AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. We are looking for people who share our commitment to help us achieve this goal. Advanced Accelerator Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).