Sinclair Broadcast Group Digital Sales Assistant in Mishawaka, Indiana
WSBT is seeking a detail oriented Sales Support person who has strong organizational, written and oral communication skills. This Sales Support role is critical in a faster paced, problem-solving sales environment and could prove as a terrific training experience to eventually join our team in sales as a Marketing Consultant.
- Input and maintain digital orders for Marketing Consultants and Market Sales Manager, including revisions due to optimizations and/or tactic changes.
- Help generate and deliver reporting to Marketing Consultants for clients.
- Assist in generation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist in updating station website, contesting, etc.,
- Efficiently work with the team of Marketing Consultants/Management team
- Effectively work with sales team in obtaining creative materials and generate support materials for local/digital sales presentations
- Various administrative duties and contract management
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, Adobe and more
- Learn to perform work using Google Analytics, SELL CRM, Wide Orbit traffic systems, Operative One and more..
- Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
- Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Able to work directly with clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk