PDS Tech Inc Assembly & Test Technician - 1st Shift in Muncie, Indiana
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembly & Test Technician, in Muncie, IN.
Responsibilities would include building and testing Mesotube prototypes.
Skills would be electrical and/or mechanical technician experience.
Performs standard testing processes on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results.
Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks.
Works under direct supervision.
A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Typically reports to a supervisor.
• Assembling prototype samples of electro-mechanical devices
• Setup and testing of electro-mechanical devices with low voltage(24VDC) and high voltage (120VAC, 220VAC) circuits)
• Familiarity troubleshooting low voltage(24VDC), and high voltage (120VAC, 220VAC) circuits.
• Reading schematics, block diagrams, datasheets, or wiring diagrams.
• Create test reports.
Requires knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment.
Requires an associate's degree and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Equipment Skills
o Power Supplies (AC and DC ), oscilloscope, voltmeter, temperature chambers.
• Basic electronics assembly
o Soldering of through hole and surface mount
• Basic mechanical assembly
o Screwdriver, drill, torque wrench.
• PC data entry
Lifting is generally in the 10 to 15 Lbs. range with minimal repetitions. Exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is minimal.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech Inc
- PDS Tech Inc Jobs