Robert Half International Configuration Tech in PLAINFIELD, Indiana
Can you start on June 1st? Great summer job for Computer Science students or to make some extra money. We have a client looking for assistance on a two month project with possible extension to three months. Will have to undergo background check and drug test.
Our client's location is near the Indianapolis Airport. This is a warehouse environment.
We have two shifts available, 1st Shift: 6:30am to 3:00pm or 2nd shift: 3:00pm to 11:30pm with options to work Saturday.
Scope: Will be inspecting, testing, troubleshooting, imaging, and configuring PCs, Laptops, Tablets, and Network devices such as Routers, Modems, Wireless Access Points, Signal extenders. May help with refurbishing of PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Network Devices such as modems or Wireless Access Points. Will be tasked with documentation of condition, repairs performed, etc. on the equipment that you process back into inventory. Other tasks as assigned by management.
High school diploma
· Need to have experience or knowledge of network devices, and preferred experience with configuring or deployment of network devices.
· Need to have previous experience with imaging and deployment of PCs, Laptops and/or tablets.
· Preferred to have 2+ years of experience with electronics assembly or PC/Laptop hardware troubleshooting/break fix experience, or equivalent training/education.
· Preferred to have a CompTIA A+ or Net+ certification
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs