1st Source Bank Marketing Specialist, Corporate Ofc., South Bend, IN in South Bend, Indiana
1st Source Bank is the largest locally controlled financial institution headquartered in the northern Indiana-southwestern Michigan area. 1st Source operates banking centers in 17 counties, 23 1st Source Bank Specialty Finance Group locations nationwide, eight Trust and Wealth Management locations and ten 1st Source Insurance offices. We deliver a comprehensive range of banking services along with highly personalized attention to our clients, individuals, businesses and communities. Our mission is to help our clients achieve security, build wealth and realize their dreams.
We are seeking professionals who are ambitious, friendly, and outgoing and looking to work within a company that demonstrates honesty, integrity and respect to all employees. We are committed to creating a diverse team whose strengths improve our ability to serve our customers. We offer pay commensurate with experience and a competitive benefit package. Veterans, Disabled and alumni of AmeriCorp and Peace Corp are encouraged to apply.
Responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external clients by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company services and procedures. And to communicate effectively demonstrating patience and a service-led, positive attitude.
Requires a self-starter who has a passion for marketing and wants to learn from the ground-up. This is an essential position for the Marketing department and this individual will manage marketing requests from across the Bank, serve as a creator of seasonal collections for company merchandising, ensure invoices are processed and paid in a timely manner, manage Marketing and client feedback communications, and act as a “gate keeper” for the department. A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required to be effective in the position.
- Previous or current experience in consumer and/or business marketing.
- Ability to plan and anticipate needs.
- Supports the Marketing department and fulfills needs across the Bank and with clients.
- Receives ad requests from branches and coordinates ads with local newspapers, radio, etc. as necessary.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills responding to all client and internal inquiries.
- Manages promotional items inventory and ensures that banking centers have items available.
- Check invoices for accuracy, record and process with Accounting department.
- Maintains and creates internal reports as needed.
- Adheres to annual marketing plan and budget while coordinating the development of the company's promotions and special events.
- Participates in training and development activities related to department procedures, updated technology, new products and promotions, as well as regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the completion of all compliance training related to the position.
- Must understand all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the position and comply with the requirements.
- 3-5 years’ experience preferred.
- Prior marketing experience preferred.
- Experienced in project and task management.
- Exceptional interpersonal and writing skills.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Professional demeanor, well spoken, friendly, collaborative, innovative, positive atitude, and professional appearance.
- Ability to handle multiple projects & timelines with attention to detail.
- Excellent writing and communications skills, including proactively following-up with requests.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer -*Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran*