Union Hospital SYS ANALYST BUSI INTEL-INFORMATION SYSTEMS in TERRE HAUTE, Indiana
• Use advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
• Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
• Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
• Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
• Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
• Proficient with ETL process and building data marts.
• Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
• Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
• Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
• Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
• Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
As an EOE/AA employer, Union Hospital, Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status..