Adecco Staffing Financial Senior Analyst in Warsaw, Indiana
Financial Senior Analyst
- Job type
Accounting & Finance - Financial Sales
Responsible for the financial review and planning functions related to the assigned functional areas and/or business units. Primary role is to by provide timely financial information and support for the business teams to make fact-based decisions of spend that drive the support functions they support. Perform insightful analysis to identify financial improvements or leverage spend for the functions to achieve strategic goals of Zimmer Biomet.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the monthly financial review process
• Support the budget/projection process
• Provide business partner support for daily activities and special projects
• Maintain the systems that support the financial review/budget/projection process
• Support the management of capital projects and requests
• Other Ad hoc reports and assignments
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e., knowledge, skills and abilities)
• Demonstrates strong communication (oral and written) skills.
• Ability to be key business partner with managers.
• Demonstrates strong analytical skills.
• Understands accounting concepts and processes as well as financial modeling concepts.
• Ability to work in a team-driven environment.
• Exhibits a high level of attention to details.
• Highly motivated, self-starter willing to deliver results and meet strict deadlines.
• Demonstrated characteristics of high potential for future development opportunities.
• Computer literate; intermediate to advanced Excel and Access required.
• Knowledge of information systems and their application to Finance.
• B.S. in accounting, finance or related field. MBA preferred. 5-7 years of experience required in finance or accounting. CPA/CMA preferred.
Up to 10%
- Adecco Staffing Jobs