Cook Medical Statistician in West Lafayette, Indiana
Cook Research Incorporated is currently accepting applications for a Statistician to become a part of our growing Biostatistics team.
• Support the statistical needs of global projects on behalf of the organization
• Apply statistical and research methodological principles to the design, execution, analysis, and interpretation of clinical studies, as well as assist in defining the strategy for clinical studies
• Ensure that data and statistical activities comply with regulatory and company standards
• Author and provide input on relevant sections of clinical research protocols, statistical analysis plans and regulatory submissions, as well as assist in the design of case report forms and databases
• Advise on safety monitoring of clinical studies, including the development of appropriate study monitoring criteria
• Provide statistical support on the design and execution of bench and animal testing protocols and in the development of quality systems related to the manufacturing of medical devices
• Maintain familiarity with company statistical software and provide custom programming for data reporting and statistical analysis
• Master’s or PhD degree in Statistics or Biostatistics, or equivalent education
• Education and/or experience must include: using SAS programming language for import/export, transformation, statistical analysis and visualization of clinical data; experimental design; generalized linear regression; survival analysis; longitudinal data; mixed effect models; statistical software tool (e.g. R, SPSS, and/or M-Plus); clinical studies; and FDA and other regulatory requirements
Job Location(s)West Lafayette IN United States
TravelLess than 10%
Position TypeFull Time
CompanyCook Research Inc.