Belcan Program Manager in Westfield, Indiana
Job Number: 285804
Description: A Program Manager job in Westfield, IN is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role, you will have 5 to 10 years of experience in Program Management within the Automotive Industry. An Engineering degree is a plus. This is a Direct Hire role.
• Work with Program Managers to launch new programs
• Coordinate plant level project tasks
• Track and report plant activity/program status
• Develop and maintain plant timeline
• Assure proper records are maintained as required by the Program Management System
• Automotive experience
• Engineering degree, diploma or trade certification a plus
• Understand the mechanics of plant equipment from processing, testing and inspecting product components/assembly
• Understand customer’s quality/manufacturing/engineering methods
• 5-10 years of experience in program management or related field
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services--from jet engines, air-frames, and avionics to heavy vehicles chemical processing, and cyber-security. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Westfield , IN
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart